Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Would you like to see what each Polywood shutter option looks like before your in-home consultation? Our Shutter Designer makes it simple. Pick your window treatment’s color, louver size, control, and frame. And choose your background wall color to get a good feel for how our Polywood® shutters will complement your home. When you've found what you like, you can download your perfect window treatments and e-mail them to the store and we’ll craft a quote for custom-crafted Polywood shutters.
Here’s a few design tips:
- Snow White is our most popular color.
- 3.5” louvers narrowly edge out 4.5” louvers in requests.
- Pick a standard tilt rod for a rustic or more traditional style home, and hidden tilt for a more modern style.
- Divider rails and split tilt are great choices when you want to close the bottom louvers for privacy and opening the top louvers for light.
- As for frames, the main approach is when you have trim/casing around your window, try the L frame (Standard, Decorative, or Flat). If you don’t have casing, all frames will work.
- If your window uses a bottom sill piece—probably marble or wood—just choose “with Sill” so you can see the sill frame that would sit on top of that sill piece.